Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the department, including Safety, Product Quality, Material Waste, and labor. Also, involved in the Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Capital Investment, and Organizational Development.
VP of Operations
Why Work for Us?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match
- Culture and engagement committee
- Unique family-owned culture
- Wellness program
- Room for growth and development
Operational responsibility for the department. Directs and leads the department to meet objectives:
- Develop and manage the department’s operating budget, capital spending, strategic planning, and inventory.
- Responsible for managing the department budget
- Supervises Managers and others in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Manage and implement safety initiatives
- Ensure quality standards are being met
- Participate in Preventative and Corrective Action Process
- Participate in Research Development activities
- Create a culture which encourages participation , innovation and process improvement. Foster an environment of commitment and teamwork
- Develop and maintain relationship with customers and suppliers
- Instill a culture of openness, honesty, and integrity through solid associate relation practices and communication
Key Performance Metrics:
- Operating Budget
- CCN (Target — internal / external)
- Inventory (accuracy > 99%)
- Review each of the above as information made available (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Develop action plans to improve moving forward
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Carton structural knowledge
- Folding carton knowledge
- Equipment capabilities
- Greenbelt training
- Strategic planning
Zumbiel Packaging is a fourth-generation family-owned business that has been in the printing business for over 170 years. We are a printing company offering a wide range of products from beverage to consumer, and one of the leading in the industry. This is a company that offers the opportunity for a career and a unique culture with our family-owned atmosphere.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Zumbiel Packaging provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.